1. During your visit to the pages of www.my-optics.gr and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you to inform you about our new products, you may be asked to provide information that concern you (name, occupation, email address, date of birth, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website of www.my-optics.gr, are intended exclusively to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 on the protection against processing of personal data, as it applies each time.
2. The online store www.my-optics.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community legislation and safely keeps your personal data for as long as you are registered in a service of www.my-optics.gr which are deleted after the termination of the transaction in any way. The personal data you declare in the online store www.my-optics.gr are used exclusively by it or companies cooperating with it, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction.
3. The data kept in the file may be disclosed to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided by articles 11 to 13 of law 2472/1997.
MY OPTICS recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your personal data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal information and your transactions, is secure and confidential. The security of the MY OPTICS online store is achieved by the following methods:
Security in Customer Identification
The passwords used for your identification are the Password and the Personal Security Code, which provide you with absolute security access to your personal information every time you enter them.
You have the opportunity to change your Personal Security Code (password) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of MY OPTICS is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable codes (eg date of birth).
Ensuring the Confidentiality of the Transfer of Your Personal Data
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol. The system is certified by Comodo-UserTrust, Inc®, which specializes in transaction security.
If there is no activity for 20 minutes, it is automatically disconnected from the members' area of the MY OPTICS online store.
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to MY OPTICS systems (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential company data and information.
Wherever you enter personal data (password, addresses, telephone numbers, credit cards, etc.) there is 128-bit SSL encryption. Encryption is essentially a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who can decrypt it using the appropriate key. Every time you connect to the MY OPTICS online store all communication between your computer and MY OPTICS systems is encrypted using a 128 bit key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser first encrypts it using a 128-bit key and then sends it to the system. The MY OPTICS system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (predefined when you starΑσφάλεια Συναλλαγών
Confidentiality of Transactions
Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member of MY OPTICS is confidential and MY OPTICS has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
1. Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
2. MY OPTICS does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority (prosecutor).
3. In the event that MY OPTICS uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
4. For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and do not disclose any information to third parties.
In any case, the online store of MY OPTICS in no way discloses or publishes your personal data and information that you trust us. The personal data that you make available to us by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.